Pages

Oh My....

S
It's the third day of Winter Sale. I'm totally and utterly knackered after spending times going in and out of the stores searching for bargains. Which I'm totally loving it, btw. And everyday since the Boxing Day, I left my little shoutout in the FB (as what people usually do). Today, I already had enough of shopping, coz literally everyday I end up with two hands full of shopping bags. And I left the message as in the pix below. As I woke up after a very long hours of afternoon nap (to recoup okay), little that I know that my friend send me those message. Lol! I think it's funny. List out what I buy? Hmmmmmmmmm........ (that's a long hmmm...)

Should I? Probably not this time. ;)

.
.
.
.
.
.
*let's bet how long I can stand not listing out the stuffs that I bought. ahaks!
S
 

Most Reading