Pages

Winter Sale: Day 3

S
The previous night, my tummy is absolutely full. My family friend really fed us with massive amount of foods. And it didn't stop me to ask for more servings too coz earlier that day I'm starving to death. Making my way from Knightbridge to the Bond St, and Piccaddilly Circus to Oxford Street again... man. Only Londoners can tell how far between those places are. Even with Tube ride. That's why I'm always hungry. Energy is truly well utilized. :)

Anyway. Day 3 Winter Sale.

It's the morning after the night before. My bro, F, invited me for a breakfast late that morning. Or can I just say brunch instead, coz looking at what I ate, well, that's more than what I normally consumed on morning basis. Very heavy. It's the typical Malaysian breakfast - from the fried noodle (greasy..yikes!) + 4 pieces of traditional delicacies + one big glass of black coffee. Yum! All the energy I needed for the day.

After the breakfast, my bro asked am I going shopping again? While I was still unsure, suddenly there's the Going Places mag (the Malaysian Airline in-flight mag) on the table. I opened to read it, suddenly this flyer just fell. OMG! Is it a sign? It says...


(Fyi, at this time in Malaysia, we're having YES - Year End Sale too).

Looking at the flyer, without hesitation I answer my bro's question. I said, maybe. Just to get the velvet Armani shoes that I didn't managed to find previous day. And thats if I'm lucky, should the size is available for me.

After quite sometimes at the brunch, we're off to Knightsbridge again. My bro to Harrods, and me to Armani store just nearby.

And boy, am I lucky or what. The shoe is in stock!! The gorgeous velvet Armani loafer is in my size! Gotta have it!! While I'm about to leave, I suddenly felt a sleepy rush. Why am i feeling dizzy. Oh, probably too heavy carbs I'm eating and the coffee there didn't do the job well. I've got to have another caffeine kick one more time. Thank God, Armani Caffe is just on the first floor.

After a quick black coffee there, I'm off to Harvey Nicks.

Ugghh. I hate Harvey Nichols. Alway did. Their store is too claustrophobic to me, especially the menswear dept which I find too cramp! And the shoes, eeeew. Not great selection at all. Though I truly like the black and white Oliver Sweeney brogues, it's still too pricey. Anyway, nothing much in there. So I better make my way out.

Next stop- Sloane Street. For Gucci.

Oohh.. I love Gucci. Always am and always will. Though they got much more shoes than the other Bond St store, yet I don't find most of them very appealling. Probably after 3 Gucci's for just 2 days, I started feeling the kick. Gotta stop. I better wait for their Cruise collection to go on sale pretty soon. I hope.

Take a stroll back, and went into Burberry at the Knightbridge junction. Hmmm... those flat shoe with patent leather toecap, it look bland in real life! Dunno why people are lusting over it. And those macs? Is that what you call cool? They fabric is kinda blah. Dunno why people are lusting over that either. I think one thing that people should buy is the ties. In grey Brit check. That is a great buy.

Anyway. I'm outta here. Started feeling so damn tired after these three days of non-stop bargain hunting. Need a long rest. A long beauty nap.

All I can say, so far I've made great purchases. With bags and bags filling on my bed, how can I'm not happy with it. Right? :D

S
 

Most Reading