Pages

Winter Sale: Day 2

S

Day 2 Winter Sale.

After great night sleep to recoup, it's time to hit the street again. This time is to Harrods one more time coz didn't manage to get into the perfume department the day before. Though has to queue again , but yes!! I'm in! And another day, another Lady Gaga Bad Romance playing again. Hey, is it me or everyone at Harrods truly love this song?? lol.

Btw. Perfume sale at Harrods is the best! Almost all perfumes gone at half price, including new releases. That's why loads of people can't wait for their sale. From Boss Bottled Platinum Collector's edition, CK Euphoria (repackaged I supposed), YSL Homme, Givenchy Ange du Demon, Vera Wang Princess, etc..etc. Everything is at 50% discount. Or even less. I managed to get some flower by Marc Jacobs and another flower by Valentino for my nieces. Hope they'll love it!

Time's ticking. OK. I'm out of there. On to New Bond Street again coz didn't manage to get into any of the designer stores previously. Holla! I'm in Emporio Armani. OMG. I love Armani!! The suits, the shirts, the shoes and aha! The boots! Something that I've been searching all this while, at last I found it. As I put 'em on, boy am I loving the fit and the color of the Chelsea boots. Gotta grab it! What's the price? I hardly care... :)

And aaaaaa! I love those velvet loafers. Damn it. No size for me. Btw, I might find it at other Armani store later.

Next stop. Gucci. Why didn't I came here before? Anyway, where's the shoe section? On the basement. You gotta queue, sir. The security said. Ok, I'll queue. But after less than 10 minutes, I'm in. OMG! All fall/winter collection at half price??? YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! The Gucci petrol boots...aaaaagghh. But crap, none in my size. Suddenly there's something caught my attention. Aha! It fits! As I'm about to pay, one Asian guy is caressing the shoes too. Right in front of me when I'm about to pay. Back off, bastard! This beauty is mine, mine, mine!!

So, after 10 min queue and quite sometime making up my mind at Gucci shoe dept - does it worth it? With the golden box and shopping bag on my shoulder, only my smiles can tell. :D

My phone suddenly rang. Oh, a friend has just invited for dinner at 6.00. But gotta check with my bro, F, how to get there together. Btw, on my way out of New Bond St, I stopped at Bally. Most fall/winter collection are at half price too. Oooh, didn't that wool tote look delicious? But if I wait say in February or March, the same bag will go to Bicester Village at 75% off. Voila.. I'll grab it later. Gotta to go for a break before dinner tonite.

Out for a quick break. On the way, I passed by Boots at Piccadilly Circus. Why am I suddenly went in? Oh, they got perfumes at half price too??! Awesome. And those CK Free giftset at 50% off!? Gotta have it. Not one, but two please... :)

Tick, tock, tick, tock, I've gotta rush home now. It's almost dark and coz later on have to meet my bro at Bond St station to whisk off to West London for a dinner with a family friend. And with two hands full of shopping bags again, there's no way I'm carrying 'em with me for that dinner. My arms are aching! Gotta continue again tomorrow.

Another day, another savings... I love it!

S
 

Most Reading