Pages

See You Later, London!

S

Time's up!!!

Okay folks! My time in London has finally come to a 'pause' (I hate saying 'stop' fyi). After years being in this one of the world's famous cities, it's time for me to bow out and leave London. As far as I can remember, I was dreaming to visit London since I was 11 or 12. To see Big Ben, to visit Buckhingham Palace, to scale the Tower Bridge... and etc... etc. It turned out that a dream is not just a dream, coz I've not just visited the city, but lived in one. For years. I am truly what Stephen Jones said - don't dream it, live it! Truly, my life in London is like a dream that me, myself can't imagine. There're so much memories, good and bad, being living in this supermetropolis. I know lots of people wanted to come to London. All I can say - just do it dude!

To me, London is the best city ever! Their highstreet always rocks with so many fantabulous shops that you can find. From north, south, east and west - London is truly a shopping heaven. Designer label, highstreet fashion, markets and all in between - you can get almost anything in this city. Well, for those who are regular to this blog you should've known that by now. I know I'm gonna miss doing all by BigFatSnoop thing at highstreet stores like H&M, Topman, River Island, Zara, Uniqlo and many many more. I know that I'm going to leave without having to discover all that London has yet to offer me. I might not get the same shopping adventure as what I have in London.

Where am I going? I'm going back to my far, far away land. Living a somewhat discreet life compared to here. By discreet doesn't mean that I'm gonna stop doing what I love doing - updating this blog, looking about the trend, trying some new stuff out there, or... to shop! Yet, it's gonna be a totally different from what I've done while I'm here. Am I excited? Yes, but pretty anxious at the same time. Dunno how's it gonna be - but I'm up to any challenge. In my friend's word; you can throw Zamri in any place, he can live with any! Hmmm... maybe there's something true in that. But one thing for sure, there're gonna be some projects that I'm gonna embark. Something which I'll keep under wraps first, otherwise it'll be a jinx if I tell it earlier. Ahaks! =)

So, as I mention, my London encounter is not gonna stop. This is just a 'pause'. I'll be coming from time to time, doing the stuff that I love doing - shopping, window shopping and snooping - if I got some chance to do so in the future. But, for sure I'll be here especially during the two BIG events - Summer Sale and Winter Sale - as always. (To be precise, during that 'There's Only One Harrods, There's Only One Sale' time) Lol! Or probably during that H&M-designer collaboration thing - only if it's worth the purchase. I know London will miss me too. I can see that the economy will probably slump a bit, coz it's gonna lose one of the biggest spender of the highstreet fashion - me! ;D And London highstreet fashion maybe gonna be a little bit quiet, coz there'll be nobody else gonna do that 'fitting room crashers' anymore. (London need a new Zamri, anyway, ahaks!)

I'm not gonna say goodbye, coz I hate doing it. Rather, I'll let the Von Trapp family do that on my behalf. All I can say...London, thank you. See you later...! :)

Btw, don't stop reading this blog! Or be my fans in my Facebook page.
Or be my followers! (is it too much to ask? Ahaks!!)

S
 

Most Reading