Pages

Something for the Ladies: Shoe Heaven!!

S

I really love that saying by Christian Louboutin. Regardless of you are men or women, it is true that when you put on a right pair of shoes, then it does lift your spirit. At least to me, myself. It happens all the time. You know I love shoes and it's one thing I can't get enough of. And always become my weakness! It doesn't really matter if it's a designer label or a highstreet find, as long as it fits me splendidly, the price is right and the look is devilicious - I'll snap it without a doubt!

Now, talking about shoes, boy... the ladies always get more than we do, huh? If last time Stylist mag bring 'em the 'bags galore', this time they're bringing the 'shoe heaven'. It's unfair... totally unfair when you girls got lots of choices from shoe boots to heels, flats to clogs; whereas we're just stuck with not so many choices. Hmmm... someone has to take a shoevolution in this matter! So, a challenge to all men's fashion mags out there - let's beat the girls in making our own 'shoe heaven' issue! =)

[click the pix to enlarge. seriously]




Me, I seriously need some new colors. Read: SERIOUSLY. And new designs too! And that's why I need the nude-colored ones! =)

if you're wondering, that pix is pre-Gucci, pre-Jimmy Choo, pre-Hugo, pre-Armani..ahaks!
S
 

Most Reading