Pages

Vladimir Ivanov by Yu Tsai

S

I love this editorial featuring Vladimir Ivanov shot by Yu Tsai. There's some element of sombreness in it which gives somewhat a serenity feel to the whole mood. And I love the shot is about the life in a hotel room - kinda reminds me of my travelling times in the previous years, hopping from hotel to hotels, years in years out - visiting and meeting sort of people in the name of work. And that's where I took inspiration for my home, so that it looks like a hotel room. Especially the chic hotels, like Traders Hotel beside the Petronas Twin Towers which I stayed for free for almost a week - a treat to me for being an emcee for a big conference. Or the Starhotel Excelsior in Bologna, Italy which is cool and very boutique. I wish I could go back and do those thing again - and living a jetsetting life one more round - where I don't have to pay a penny to stay or take the flights everywhere I go. :)


[pix from fashionisto]

S
 

Most Reading