Pages

Getting the Originals for Summer

S
When I saw it in the Size? website, I immediately said to myself... whoa, this sneakers gonna be a hit again. Just like the other shoes that I used to write in here before, they're flying out off shelves right before you can say Summer Sale! This one is the latest collection by Adidas for Summer 2010: the Adidas Originals Top Ten Hi.

What I love about this sneakers is the whole look which is very 'clean'. Yes, clean coz the color combo is just perfect - grey and black on the upper, and white soles. (Though in the website it says chrome, instead of grey). Very monochrome, very summer feel. What you should know about this sneakers is the material it's made of. If my previous Top Ten Hi and Conductor are fully made of leather with some suede on the linings, this one is a bit special coz alongside leather and suede, there're canvas on certain part of the sneakers - in between the 'triple stripes', on the ankle padding and also the tongue. Another thing that I love is the shoe laces - very intricate details of grey/black intertwined together that creates like a typical tribal-esque print. Oh, another thing too - the little details like the metal Adidas logo which you can find at the back of the shoe as well as on the tongue. It's always that extra things that made me excited when I see any kind of shoes really.








What about the fit? Well, how can I just talk about how my feet gonna feel in it if I don't bag one myself, right? It's superb. As the previous Adidas that I have, the fit is awesome. I like that this sneakers is a bit pointy on the front, unlike my previous Croc Top Ten Hi. And the color - very delicious to look, and even delicious to wear it. Okay, I know my snaps below looks kinda washed out a bit, but in real life this one looks amazing. Though I think the color is actually a cross between grey and light beige. Still, it's superb. I just can't help but keep staring on this sneakers, coz I love the color combo very much. Is this what you call a shoe bliss? =)








So, this one gonna be my perfect partner during that dress-down days. Coz sneakers is what I usually wear when I don't feel like looking too dressy and all 'fashiony' thing. Or when I just wanna blend in with the peeps without drawing attention too much. Or during when I-don't-give-a-damn-how-I-look days. But somehow, other people still perceived that I look kinda "fashion" when I wore my Adidas. There's one time, when I slip on that Adidas Conductor which I think is too normal and too typical street, some dude stops me while I was tying up my shoe laces. A total stranger out of nowhere. And he went, "brother, your shoes looks awesome. Can I ask where do you get it?". Awesome? Yeah, right. Lol! And unfortunately, it's not only him who said that to me. There's a couple of other guys who said the same thing: it's awesome. Whaaaat? For real? Why can't people say the same thing when I really get 'fashiony' with my Dior boots? Oh, man...

Anyway. My prediction that this Adidas Top Ten Hi gonna be a massive hit again? Without a doubt, yes it will! =)
S
 

Most Reading