Pages

Object of Lust: Burberry Engraved Checks Watch

S

I have a new obsession. Watches. Having disappointed with the summer sales that I found across the stores in London, by which I think all the shoes and clothes on discounts are not as great as the previous season's sale, I am turning my interest into the timepieces now. Not just any timepieces, but the one that's really stands out which make you drool even when you seeing it over the window display. Yet alone when you put it on your wrist and flag it around that makes other people goes 'waaaaw' too. =)

And among of the watches that I'm lusting for are these new collection @ Burberry. They're all having the same rectangular nickel cases which look fantastic. What I truly adore about these watches are the signature Burberry checks that is engraved which makes the whole design very symmetrical. They come in various options: dark nickel case in black/grey check strap and metal brcaelet, and the silver-colored in stainless steel bracelet.

Price wise? Expect to pay more than £300 coz these beauties ain't come cheap. Yet one thing I can say about 'em - they're all fantabulous! Drool, drool... drool ~~~




[pix from burberry]

S
 

Most Reading