Pages

White Chelsea Boots: Hermes SS'10 Vs. Louis Vuitton SS'11

S
If you happen to watch Louis Vuitton show for Spring/Summer 2011, then you might've spotted the white boots sashayed on the runway by some of the male models. Very clean silhouette, with simple design yet exudes the Parisian chicness. I always love Chelsea boots coz they're easy to be worn - just slip your feet in and you're ready to go. No worry about taking time to zip and unzip if you wear its other zippered boot siblings though. And with white - I know, it's a very high maintenance one - but with a correct 'protector', you can 'seal' the shoes to be dirt free. Yet, the color is truly scream summer, that's what I like about it.

Anyway. Those boots which I think in white suede, really brought a slight 'flashback' to me. Why? I think they look similar to the one that I saw at Hermes for their SS'10 collection. Which is also featured in the GQ Shoes insert early this year. IMO they share the whole outlook, from the white upper to the tan-colored soles. Though the one by Hermes - the 'Chelsea' band is too ribbed compared to Louis Vuitton. Yet anyhow, both looks equally fantabulous.

So, to do the Parisian chic - let's get a white boots! =)



Louis Vuitton SS'11


Hermes SS'10

[pix from GQ]

S
 

Most Reading