Pages

Boyce Avenue

S
Let's not talk about fashion once in a while. Instead, let's talk about music, as music and fashion are actually interconnected. Without music, a fashion show would appear plain boring. Besides music could have a great effect towards someone: Music can lift the spirit, enlighten the mood and even motivate you in many ways.

One of the music group that I love is Boyce Avenue. I first come across this band back in 2009 when I tried to search for 'No Air' music video by Jordin Sparks & Chris Brown - yet stumbled upon the cover version by them instead. Splendid. That's all I can say. Their slightly husky, angelic voice is truly remarkable. I love that most of the cover songs they did are in acoustic - something that's truly stripped bare the entire song to a minimum, yet with an astounding effect. As I'm also in the guitar-learning mode, what better to take this band as a guide as well. I was actually about to meet them last March when they came to perform at ULU (University of London Union) auditorium in Bloomsbury - which is right in front of my lab - but due to some personal matters I couldn't make it. Otherwise I could've been 'mumbling' together and enjoy listening to their versions that is nothing but amazing.

Some of their cover versions that I truly adore coz the lyrics have quite a deep meaning to me... so fantabulous! Enjoy.




S
 

Most Reading