Pages

Feeling Black and White

S
The colors that never fail to co-exist alongside the other colors-of-the-season are definitely black and white. Regardless of what seasons you're in, designers always include this two in their collection. If you're in printing business, black and white are not considered color. In fact when I filed logo that I designed to be 'trademarked' for my research team the other month, the patent office did mention to me I can leave the color on the logo to be just black and white, coz later on it's easier for me to use other colors if I need to change it (things will be a bit complex if I filed it in colors coz I need to state the exact RGB).  Anyway, regardless of black and white are color or non-color colors, they're my definite must have in my wardrobe (and home decor!). 

collarless shirt - Asos Black : bag - Burberry : jeans - Uniqlo

black-trimmed slimfit jacket - Topman : vest - H&M : jeans - Uniqlo

contrast-hem jacket - H&M : vest - H&M : jeans - Uniqlo : perforated leather bag - Hugo Boss

denim jacket - Uniqlo : vest - H&M : jeans - Uniqlo : bag - SEED

contrast-hem wool jacket - Topman : vest - H&M : black jeans - Uniqlo : white jeans - Gap

neo-leather jacket - Uniqlo : vest - H&M : jeans - Gap
S
 

Most Reading