Pages

In the Mood for Nude... Again.

S
What color of suit am I missing in my wardrobe? Camel, definitely. Or light beige, and its family such as taupe, sand, nude or flesh tone. It's not easy to find a good-looking nude suits coz most will tend to go a bit darker in shades which inclined towards darker camel or brown or dark chocolate shades. Yet again, sand or nude colors are normally seen as less serious in the boardroom - so, you might wanna think of wearing it during a non-meeting period.

Since now the weather is becoming too hot and humid in the West Coast, wearing light-colored suits would be much dearer to the body since it doesn't absorb too much heat. (Those who learn Heat Transfer course might have known this!). And these some of my fav looks out there when it comes to nude-colored outfit.

I think I have to get one, since everyone around me are in the transformation mood. Lots of rebranding is going on as well. So it's time to get these 'nudes' for a change... again, colorwise, not physically. Ha!






[pix from j crew and asos]
S
 

Most Reading