Pages

Versace for H&M

S
So, the news is out and everyone now knows that Versace is gonna be collaborating with H&M this coming Fall/Winter. Oh well, didn't I just wrote about it in the first paragraph in my previous post. The fact is I am excited, and who wouldn't. Probably some may ask, why didn't I write anything about Lanvin's collaboration with H≈M before? Simple answer is, I didn't like Lanvin. Probably never will, to date. Their clothes are not my cuppa tea coz apparently their design is quite on the off side to me. So, why bother writing something that I myself didn't believe in?

Anyway, Versace for H&M. If you've ever been into any Versace store, then you should know the understated simplicity luxe it is. I went into Versace store quite a couple of times, and everytime I hold the clothes and the accesories, it's all with care... coz not only they're expensive, but they felt so luxe. Just like the person in the video. (but not if I go into Gucci though, ahaks!).  

In fact, the brand is synonymous with luxury, from the clothes to the home decor collection, which has span through decades. And for this collaboration, there'll be 40 pieces for women, plus 20 for men and also some home decor collection threwn in. How's it gonna be? Watch the video and you'll have a sneak peek.

I can't really wait for this another Italian fashion house to grace H&M stores after the previous Roberto Cavalli collection that have proven a masssive seller. Let's see.... should I fly to London, or just cross the selat in Singapore instead to get a hold of them?


Btw, Donatella Versace is really giving an up-close sneak peek on one of the pieces for womenswear after she wore the LBD that's part of the Versace x H&M collection. Holla..! 


And some other sneak peek...

[pix from style.com,h&m and nymag]
S
 

Most Reading