Pages

Which Leather Wallet Are You?

S
If someone really into psychology stuff, then he or she might've been able to read someone's personality based on their wallet. Wallet is not just a thing to store your money, coins or credit cards - it's also a symbol of style. An epitome of your inner soul which is an evidence how you project yourself. It's also a portrayal your wealth status - how thick is your wallet seldom perceived as someone who is 'loaded', while a thin wallet is erm... quite skint. Yet, this could be an exception though since some 'loaded' people like to go out without any cash notes inside since nowadays the payment system are mostly cashless. Even me myself, I hate to bring lots of cash since it'll make my pocket even heavier to carry!

And about the material, leather or fabric, these could also tell who you are. To me someone who still uses a fabric-type wallet, he's not a true adult. Still kids in his mind, since only teenagers and kids are the one who uses those stuff. Buy a leather wallet instead coz leather is perceived as more serious manner, plus leather tend to age gracefully over the years that make them much supple to touch.

Anyway, which type of wallet are you? Bi-fold, tri-fold, zippered? Or just a card wallet instead? I'm using the long wallet - the Brazza from Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite collection, which is so versatile coz there's everything in there: multiple credit card slots, many cash compartments, plus the zippered case for coins which I think is the best I could get. I love the color which is very masculine from LV signature canvas fabrication (with leather inner lining). It might not be any men's choice, coz so many times it get mistaken as women's wallet. Even my niece used to say, "eeee... macam beg pompuan!" Tak kesah la beb. Maybe next, I probably get the Taiga Brazza, coz the textured leather is very nice. And for casualwear, I like using the leather zipper wallet from Jimmy Choo x H&M. At least it fits well into my pocket unlike Brazza







[pix from mr. porter]

My pick for the casual wear? The Jimmy Choo x H&M leather zipper wallet.

S
 

Most Reading