Pages

I Went 'Snogging' Again

S
I am in a foodie marathon this afternoon. Trying to stuff this tiny tummy with something, because as of tomorrow I'll start fasting - meaning no food nor drink is to be consumed during the day. Fasting in the whole month of Ramadhan ain't a problem to me coz I've been fasting since I'm seven. It's perfect way to cleanse the body. When a friend ask, aren't you going to die if you do that? No silly... coz I'm the perfect example! Helloo...

So, in my foodie marathon list I think I'm gonna get something cold. Becoz the weather is suddenly become sunny and this throat is merely dry, on the way back to college I stopped at South Kensington. I went for 'snogging' again!

Yeay..found the SNOG just at the cul-de-sac of Thurloe Place, right before Cromwell St where London Fashion Week is always being staged season after season. Thank God there's not many people. And there are seats! Maybe because everyone just had their lunch. So, what's my snog of the day. This time I ordered the small green tea snoggie with two toppings - strawberry and kiwi. Just to get everything coordinated since I'm wearing red tee and the green tea snog is.. green! LOL!

Great taste as usual. Tangy, cool and utterly delicious. And with the price of £4.20 it's all worth it! Not to mention with less than 100 Cal (as if I care about calorie, right?).. it's totally guilt free. Err..except that I'm guilty of of taking the time off during the day.. hehe..


The snogger pod cute decor


Toppings, toppings, toppings!


My small quickie SNOG of the day


There's even SNOG van...if you want to..ehem!

(what is SNOG? it's all here... http://www.ifancyasnog.com/)

Bookmark and Share
S
 

Most Reading