Pages

Winter Sale: Day 1. Part 2

S
Out of Harrods, I made way into Zara next door.

Man, why Zara started way too early this time? Anyway, as I said last time in my summer sale verdict - the shirts collection for winter sale @ Zara is always the thing that I love. The cut, the material and the prices too. But what I don't like, the sizes available are... ehem.. for bigger people. Hey, where's the mercy for the size zero people??! Anyway, managed to grab one shirts on sale.

Oh, time for lunch. Went to the MH Cafe at Bayswater for a very heavy meal. I need more energy, okay. Right after, on to another Zara at High Street Ken. Managed to get another 3 shirts. And oooh... that suede laced shoes are in stock. Damn. None in my size? Hey, that's unfair!

Next stop - Zara @ Sloane Square. Hmmm... pretty much the same. No shirts in my size. I need more, more and more shirts! Gimme some. I'll better check out at other Zara's. On to Bond St. OMG. I have to brave myself this time coz at Oxford Street the scene is getting worse. Millions tends to flock in. At Zara Bond St alone, is like none other. As if you are thrown into a big fat jumble sale. Massive discounts, rumbles of clothes on the benches and massive queues! Purely and utterly nitemare. I said to myself, there's no way I'm gonna get into that queue for the tills. I'm outta here.

In to Debenhams across street. OMG. I just can't believe it!? All the perfumes are gone, gone, gone!? Whaatttt?? This is definitely a rare scene, yet it happens at Debenhams. Am I dreaming? Nope. Hmm.. CK briefs are also no more?? This cannot be serious. Oh, I just remember they did open their door at 7.00 am. That's why things are already finished...

Since I'm already in Bond St, might as well I go to the designer stores. Make a beeline towards New Bond St. OMG! Massive queue outside Dolce & Gabbana? But it's already half past 3?! Same as at Emporio Armani coz they're just neighbors. I can't be bothered. And Calvin Klein underwear store at Bond St too? I've gotta queue to get in? No way. I'll come back tomorrow. Ok, next stop. Time to recharge...

After one choc truffel cheesecake and a medium mocha with cream on top, I realised outside is already dark. But hey, it's still early. Where should I go? Covent Garden it is.

Took Northern line to southbound and exit at Leicester Square. Out from the station and OMG. why theres loads of people here too??! Ok, gotta go to the Calvin Klein Underwear coz not many people are in. And boy, am I very lucky to get everything half price? Pity for those who came early coz they only got 30% discount. Holla to me. I'm happy. I can say from now on my Calvin's supply is enough for a month, with a fresh new one every day. Errk.. :)

Next stop. Zara Covent Garden. Hmm.. same old, same old. Why I can't find anything that i want? Oh, btw they got new boots which is pretty cool.

Out of Covent Garden, in to another Zara at Regent St. (Zara again??) Yes. Another Zara, another hmmmm.... but managed to get the snakeprint shoe one more pair. Just for a replacement, should my previous one got worn out. Plus it's on discount! :)

While making my way to Oxford Circus, I stumbled upon Reiss which is having sale too. Why suddenly everyone did SALE all at the same time? Not fair!! Btw, went at the basement for the mesnwear. My, I love Reiss' stuff and most are discounted. OMG! The Fawley bag that I've been lusting for. Should I, shouldn't I? Maybe not. But as me being too mathematical and analytical at the same time - I made my mind. I've been wanting it since last year. So, it'e better be mine this time. By the time I'm about to pay, these Indian couple about to snatch it. Back off, lady! This is mine!!



I'm totally out of Regent St. Man, my feet hurt so bad. So as my arms, carrying these shopping bags both hands. But can I go to another two Zara's? I said, let's do it.

Another two Zara at Oxford Circus, is all like the others. Same things, same big sizes for fat ass. No way, Jose. I'm totally outta here. And it's already dark. Gotta continue the next day...

After 12 hours on the street, more than 15,000 steps along the way all around Central London, £600+ savings made, 3 'recharge' break and 2 hands full of shopping bags, I can say not bad for a first day of Winter Sale. :)

S
 

Most Reading